Forres (1929). A small church, simple and dignified, in the centre of town, opposite Grant Park
Our Lady of Perpetual Succour
Chapeltown of Glenlivet (1829, 1897). A uniquely and exquisitely decorated church,for generations the focus of its glen. The Braes Chapel lies only a few kilometers from the hidden seminary of Scalan.
, Tombae (1829), built after the ‘Muckle Flood’ removed its predecessor. Sadly, we had to stop using this church because of the overwhelming projected cost of necessary repairs. The property is currently on the market.
Our Lady & Saint Michael’s
, Tomintoul (1837). A visible testimony to a heart-felt faith. This picture, taken in winter, speaks of an abiding presence on the rim of the Cairngorm Plateau. Major structural problems have necessitated the closure of this church. We are currently investigating routes by which necessary repairs may be undertaken.
Dufftown (1728, 1825). Built near to the ancient foundation of Mortlach Kirk, Saint Mary’s is now open for worship after extensive restoration.
The Sacred Heart
, Aberlour (1909) – a small, simple and unpretentious church, overlooking the Speyside towns of Aberlour and Craigellachie
, Lossiemouth – a small and evocative church, located on the Moray Firth coast, Saint Columba’s offers an intimacy not found in grander places of worship.
, Elgin (1843). The principal church of the pastoral area, a building of simple and uncomplicated dignity, bearing witness to the faith in a constantly growing town.